Flying.

Flying.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Germany & me

Hi there!
Today's post goes to a recently discovered country. Recently discovered... I'm talking nonesense. It has not been recently discovered by humanity but for me. When I was younger (and this means from some years ago until my birth) I used to half-hate German people. Not for any personal reason, don't think I'm xenophobic (only a bit... ¬¬), but because they spoke a language I could not understand no matter how near them I was. Then, a bit more than two years ago I decided to learn that 'bloody' language. I gave up, though. However, a year after I took it up again and here began my discovery of the most economically-powerful country in Europe. Then, one day our teacher brought some pictures of Berlin. I thought: 'I have to see this place.' I went some months afterwards. Obviously (or not so much), I loved it.
Next September I'll face a period of nine months of living in a German city. Saarbrücken is its name. I had never heard of it, but I'm sure it's going to be wonderful. The city and my time there.
Moreover (I hate those essay-like connectors... ¬¬), this summer me and a couple of friends are going to spend 2 weeks in Berlin. Yes, again there. As I say, if you like a place, why not go there again if you can? Who knows when I'll have another chance to go there?
___________________

Reccomendations:
Go and see Cirque du Soleil now they're here in Barcelona... believe me, it's worth the money.
Do not believe the sentence "relax, take it easy". Not it's turn to stress because Easter holidays are over!
Try orange Pim's, they taste so good...
Go to the swimming pool, it'll be good for you back!
Work, it's worth the experience and the (little)money you may get!

It's over for today.

Lots of kisses!!!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Let's over for today and for all of the month, isn't it? XD

Well, as we say in Spanish...: The assassin always returns to the place of the crime (El asesino siempre vuelve al lugar del crimen, if you haven't understood, because this Google's Translation it's a bit strange).

You went back to London... And now to Berlin! I'd prefer going to another place than going back, but everyone has its opinion hehe.

So luck in Germany! We have only five months to enjoy you! Later, you'll be missing lots of months!

See you!