Flying.

Flying.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Beginning my way to the future

Hello there!
How is everyone? I hope you all are ok. I am. A bit nervous actually, but I am fine. And why am I nervous? Because in one day and a half I am going to start my first year at University. More precisely a degree in Translation & Interpretation in Autonomous University of Barcelona. It will be 4 years (wonderful years I hope!) and then I will be, supposedly, enough qualificated to be a translator, however, right now this is not my ambition. I have another ambition than being a translator: I want to be an interpreter. One of those who are inside the cabins in the United Nations (this would be the highest point!) or the personal interpreter of someone who needs it.
I hope you all girls, my long time friends, will achieve everything you want and that your careers will be succesful! To someone a bit more special to me right now I wish him succes, once again, in selectivity and I am sure that if he finally enters the Physics degree he will enjoy it very much (although I will always think he is half mad for wanting to study such a thing xD)!
To all the ones who read this, I wish them a happy day!

Lots of kisses,

Laura

PS: My holiday week in France (Côte d'Azur) was fantastic! Could not have been better! Thanks to my family and to the Mother Earth for making France be such a beautiful country!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Yeah... what I told you... a post by month... xD

Well, you know, I'm very gealous because you have been... I don't know... three times in France? xD

The University... What a wonderful world it is (or it seems). I'd like to go there when I'm 17... I hope so!

PD:
Monaco is Nice xD