Flying.

Flying.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

The 3rd one: Berlin!!!

Hello!!!
Do you know where I was last week at this very moment? I was in the boulevard Unter den Linden eating a bratwurst. Yes. Gemma, Raquel, Alba, Marina, Aida, Vicky and me, we all went to Berlin to make our third trip a reality. It had a really wonderful time with them in a really beautiful city. We manage to visit nearly all the things we had planned except from the Reichstag and something else.
Our flight, LH 4453, took off on Thursday 12th from Barcelona, and after a stop-over in Frankfurt we arrived in Berlin in late afternoon. We had some problems with the bookings of the hostel but in the end everything was fine. We met lots of people there. German men are gorgeous! LOL And I fell in love with the baby of the underground! ^^ I'm not forgetting about you, Marc. ;)
What did we visit...? Brandenburger Tor, Potsdamer Platz, Fernseheturm, Checkpoint Charlie, die Mauer, lots of things!!! Don't forget about "Frases Mítiques"!!! We laughed a lot!!! LOL Thanks to the Starbucks Caffé and to the Dunkin Donuts because they were a nice place to enter when it was too cold to be in the streets. For yes, it was REALLY cold! And also thanks to the pizzeria in Potsdamer Platz 1. Hey guys, we are NOT scandinavian! LOL LOL The cute boy of the Pizza Pasta did know that we were from Barcelona! Bonus point for you! We aren't forgetting also about Ben the Australian, Craigh the Scotch, Carla the Equaorian who had a 34 foot size LOL and also Caroline the American! Everything in the trip went perfectly fine!!!
Ich bin eine berlinerin!!! (Yes! I found the T-shirt!!!) LOL

Changing the matter. Last Thursday I had dinner with my mates from the Faculty and then we went out in Port Olímpic ("I love Port Olímpic"! LOL) and I also had great fun with them!!!

Now... well, soon it will be my birthday!!! 18 finally!!! LOL And also Marc!!! He'll be 18 two days before me!!! ^^

Lots of kisses to everyone,

Laura

PS: Don't forget also about the Greek Restaurant!!! LOL LOL
PPS: London February 2005
Paris December 2005
Berlin October 2006
Amsterdam ?

1 comment:

Kevin said...

1 month, 1 post xD

Què bé que sembla que t'ho has passat a Berlin, sembla que hey conegut a massa gent i tot en tants pocs dies jeje

Ais, no sé què més dir-te guapa ;)